perjantai 5. kesäkuuta 2015

Five Times the Sheriff Found Derek Hale in His Son's Bedroom [Teen Wolf, Sterek]

Five Times the Sheriff Found Derek Hale in His Son's Bedroom by suzvoy
There's a pattern Sheriff Stilinski just can't ignore.
I wanted to read something good. Nothing long. Nothing bad written. Nothing short either. Just something pretty good with no actual plot or bigger purpose. And this pretty much fit all thse categories perfectly.

And yea. Im still gonna say I haven't watched Teen Wolf past the first... seven or something episodes (I still find it pretty stupid but sometimes I just dont have anything better to do (or along the lines)) so Im pretty out of most of this crap.

But this was good and kinda good to read something that is written from someone not so important point of view (or something). Yea. So pretty much the whole things is how Stiles' dad finds Derek in Stiles' room and how he reacts. There is the whole gay issue and then there is this whole Derek almost moving in issue and lot of other issues. Yeaa.

But I really liked this. Seriously. Even when I dont understand half of Teen Wolf crap (maybe someday I will, maybe). So yea. Even if you dont watch Teen Wolf this fic is still pretty good. Yep.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti