lauantai 5. syyskuuta 2026

Salve [Game Changers, Hollanov, nc-17]

Salve by AC91  

Ilya Rozanov was starting over. His mother was long dead, his father had finally passed, and his brother didn’t want him around anymore. Moscow was nothing but dead bodies and fading memories and scars that just wouldn’t heal. Enter Shane Hollander. 
*Laceration, from Ilya’s POV 

I loved the prequel? The one from Shane's POV? The other one. And I went into this thinking this would break me, destroy me and I would spend the whole fic crying. But this was not as hearbreaking as I first thought. Which is probably a good thing for my mental health.

To be honest, my favorite part of this was Ilya's backgroud. His growing up, his suicidal thoughts, his way of surviving. Everything that made him who he is. All those reasons how he ended up to Montrea, ended up to the hockey team and made all those friends. I also loved how Ilya reads Shane in here and tries to understand him, not always being correct but thats mostly down him not uderstanding his own worth. 

Just. This is as good as the prequel, maybe some parts were even better. Still solid and just good. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti