Untouchable Face by ZenaidaMacroura
Shane was twelve when hockey scouts started showing up to his games. He was barely fifteen when a check went horribly wrong, fucked his knee to hell and gave him a grade III concussion. During rehab he found swimming, and he was seventeen when he went to the Olympics as a relay-only swimmer who only swam the prelims.
He’s 24 and working for his mom’s sports PR company when he meets Ilya Fucking Rozanov.
May contain: Shane Hollander navigating what it means to be mostly normal when your whole childhood was about preparing you for greatness. Shane Hollander attempting to flirt. Possibly less than 100% accurate descriptions of what a sports PR agent does.
At this point I really want to read a fic from Ilya's point. Like the whole fic, not just half of it or some smaller part. I just want to get inside of his head and enjoy the madness. Like there are so many good fics from Shane's point of view, almost all the fics I read are from his pov. So please, give me something that is 100 % of Ilya.
Anyways. This. This is something good, chaotic, full of weird feelings and life just happening. Even the timeline is super short, but it feels longer.
I dont know.
I started reading this while I was on the road and then continued while half dead at home and finished at work. First I was like, this is surprisingly good (found this from some random forum) and then the next opinion was all about how this is so shitty and how did I even like this the beging with. Okay. The second opinion was formed with me being dead tired and half asleep. But in the end, this was good, really good and I can blame all shitty things going on in my head to my tiredness.
So. Yea. I really dont know.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti