perjantai 4. syyskuuta 2015

Core 'ngrato [One Direction, Larry]

Core 'ngrato by Velvetoscar
Russian translate: Core 'ngrato by zhulan
It's been over a year since Louis broke up with Harry and Harry still believes in forever. And maybe the world does, too.
I... I wanted to say how this is how i feel and how my life feels. I havent found the love of my life or shit like that. But it feels like drowning and dark and lonely and I want nothing which is the worst.

So this fic really touched some really deep part of me and Im just crying. Yea. No idea what else to say. Even when this is long as fuck and there are millions of things I probably should mention and praise and give you reasons.

But I kinda got this feeling that sometimes that is just enough. Telling you how I feel about a fic and then hoping you will read it because of it. Yea.

(There is also a sequel to this; In The Sun where Zayn tries to make his life sunnier. And is also an awesome fic.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti