perjantai 25. syyskuuta 2015

Tabula Rasa [Teen Wolf, Sterek]

Tabula Rasa by andavs
The Sheriff shifted, beer in hand, immediately wary of the pair of werewolves on his porch. 
“Good evening, Sheriff.” Scott greeted, with an uncomfortable and forced smile. 
“Good evening, Scott.” Sheriff Stilinski returned patiently, playing along. “Anything I can help you with?” He didn’t look like he actually wanted an answer, which was fair because they rarely saw him when someone wasn’t on the verge of being arrested or dead. 
“This is probably going to sound really weird, but I promise I’m being completely serious.” The Sheriff nodded for him to continue, almost looking pained. “Do you have a son, by any chance?” 
“Excuse me?”
First I thought that Sheriff was going to open the door and Stiles would be there. The main problem could be that they dont remember but Stiles does and there would be pining and tears and stuff. Or that no one remembers that they are connected to each other. But that Stiles would be there and so on. But it didnt go that way. Nope.

And there wasnt pining or tears. There was just a lot of questionmarks and questions and people wondering what the fuck is going on. And maybe the ending was a little bit too easy. Maybe. But it really worked and was good and actually made a lot of sense. So yea.

The stuff I liked about this ? I liked how I didnt know what to expect and if I expected something it didnt happen that way. It just went the way it wanted and kept you on your toes. (and long as fuck for oneshot). But still totally worth of your time.

So. Read, Comment and Leave Kudos ❤️

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti