tiistai 20. syyskuuta 2016

As You Wish [Star Trek, Kirk/Spock]

As You Wish by writeonclara
It's probably a phenomenally bad idea to let someone named Lucifer grant you seven wishes, but, well, why the hell not? Maybe then Jim can finally have that perfect command team from the other universe he so desperately wants.

Then again, wishing that Spock would loosen up a bit shouldn't land him in pre-Reform Vulcan.

Maybe he'll get it right next time.
After this I kinda would love to read about these other unis. I would like to understand every Kirk and every Spock and how they work together.

Yea.

And actually my favorites are probably the journalist Kirk and the one night stand version and also the one where they magically got bonded. The last one is probably the most intresting with the knowledge about how they got bonded without never actually seeing each other. (other two just have enough sad and pining to make me intrested).

Okey. Maybe I don't have anything to say about the fic itself. I just loved the wishes and how those were actually real worlds with their own realities. Yea. Something like that.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti