keskiviikko 24. toukokuuta 2017

Espionage is a Family Affair [James Bond, 00Q, Nc-17]

Espionage is a Family Affair by nagapdragon
It's common knowledge that angels make good weapons and terrible soldiers. They're hard to kill, hard to catch, and leave a swathe of destruction wherever they go. That's why MI6 likes them.

James Bond, Agent 007, is one of the most devastating weapons MI6 will admit to having. Explosions follow his every whim and he's nearly impossible to kill, despite the best efforts of terrorists worldwide. He's second only to the weapons MI6 pretends don't exist- archangels are only a theory, after all.
I have been kind of lost with this one. I liked this and it was good in everything. All that background info and those book quotes and emails at the begging were just so good. There was so much thought put into them and to the whole world. One of the best part was also how all that information wasn't forced into the story.

But the reason why I have been lost is because I kinda can't keep up with everything. There is this one character just jumps once in a while or her name is mentioned and she does something and I have no idea who she is. Then some other things like that. Probably I missed something back in the beginggin or something like that. I don't know and I really don't actually care that much. If I did, I would have stopped reading this ages ago.

Probably all that is just in my head because the rest of the fic is pure gold. There are so many details and sides on things. Q is Q but at the same time he is someone else and then he is also archangel. And then there are reasons why some people know things and why some people don't. Maybe there are even reasons why some people don't get to know some stuff when at the same time people at their places usually know that stuff.

I just like the whole Q's childhood secret thing and how some people get to know it. And then there is Bond who is suppose to know but doesn't know for reasons like Vesper.

Okey. Maybe I do not like the whole Q's father thing. The whole thing is logical and makes sense and is actually pretty fucking amazing. I just don't like it for some unknown reason. Something just bugs me wrongly with it.

Yea. Maybe there are a shit ton of things I really didn't like about this. Maybe even enough so that I wouldn't normally blog about this. But I really, really, really want to blog about this. I want to share this and show how somethings something super weird and different can work when you put enough thought into it. 

Also I really liked this as a whole. The whole big picture was great and the idea was even better than that. So yea. Totally worth to check out and read. Just remember to comment and give kudos for the fic. Yup. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti