torstai 7. joulukuuta 2017

Who I Am [Star Trek, Spock/Kirk]

Who I Am by valdena
“His mother understood- she didn’t understand why Jim had to cut his hair and bind his chest, but she understood that he had to. She wept in front of him sometimes, saying that if Jim’s father was around, it wouldn’t have been this way.”

Jim Kirk has come a long way as Captain of the Enterprise, but even after three years, there are things about him not even his closest crewmates know.
I always want to promo fics that has "different" kinda people in them. Like this. Like Kirk in this.

One of the best things in here, was how it all made sense and how Kirk dealed with things. He had reasons why he did things the certain way. Maybe he kinda hid himself but at the same time he was super proud of himself. Also Kirk's backstory was just pure gold. Seriously. There was nothing I didn't like about how he found his identity when he was a kid. Just good.

Spock on the other hand is a little bit too noisy fucker. Yup. Thats all I am gonna say about Spock.

And I really don't have anything special to say about the story. I just liked Kirk so much and his backstory and all that. I just liked it and I wanted this fic here because of that. Even if you ignore all that, the fic is still good and so worth it. Seriously. Go and read this. You won't regret it. And make the author feel loved. ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti