lauantai 16. joulukuuta 2017

Fire Me Up [The Avengers, FrostIron. Nc-17]

Fire Me Up by STARSdidathing
When Thor announces he's going to get married, Loki knows he'll have to attend the ceremony. He also knows it means showing up at the bachelor party and being around people that he can't stand. But when Thor's friends exclude him from the party, Jane Foster takes it upon herself to make it up to him. Loki simply had no idea how far she and her friends would be willing to go to do just that.
I don't like Thor's friends that much. Okay. I don't like Thor that much. He is just so blind idiot who just doesn't know how to pay enough attention to everything around him and that just makes him not so good in my mind. (I am not saying there are no good qualities in Thor but the bad just overtake the goods in my mind, so yea.)

And in this fic, everything I don't like about Thor is just so much worse. Yea. Everything. Just yeah.

Jane and Darcy are just perfect and good and awesome. Seriously. Let's roll with that. And then comes awesome Tony that is also super awesome.

Also, I would love to read the background story about everyone's history and also about their future after this fic. Even the story about Thor and Jane's wedding would be awesome. But we can survive with just this pretty perfect oneshot this time. Yea.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti