torstai 19. huhtikuuta 2018

Hungry Hearts [Vikings, Athelstan/Lagertha/Ragnar, Nc-17]

Hungry Hearts by missfeministfangirl
University!AU Ragnar the star quarterback asks nerdy hipstery history major Athelstan to help tutor him for their Comparative Religion exam. He becomes friends with Ragnar and his kickass Womens and Gender studies major girlfriend Lagertha and their lives begin to become entwined. Rated explicit for later chapters.
This threesome is interesting in so many ways. The problem with that is that I have no idea how to explain it or how to process it. So instead I just to try to take it all in and somehow understand it through all that. And maybe it is working? And maybe not.

But the thing here is that for some reason they are all so in the character but still there is some kind of fresh side to everything. Not everything is explained and it is from Athelstan's point of view but those are the things I really like. I kind of really want to understand Athelstan and his choices because that is where the stories come and how they get the ending. Ragnar and Lagertha are just these two awesome people who do whatever they want to do.

Yea. Maybe I am really getting it. But, just in case, I am just going to keep reading these and maybe someday I have a vision that I can share with you. Hopefully.

Also. Kudos for making Björn and Gyda cats. Just an awesome detail guys. Just awesome. Yep.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti