perjantai 14. helmikuuta 2020

The Right Way [Harry Potter, Drarry]


The Right Way by dreamydrarry
Adrian Pucey doesn't know Draco half as well as Harry does.

And Draco deserves so much better.
This goes straight to that category "weirdest fics I have read". Not the way because you would think but for a completely weird reason.

The whole fic feels like a dare. I dare you to propose to someone you haven't even thought about that way before. I dare you to actually mean it. I dare you to get them to say yes. Something like that. Well. Maybe not 100% like that, but pretty close.

Part of the weirdness is also the part where I don't really remember how it all began, I only remember how it ended. It just got out of hand so fast that it was pretty much downhill from there. It kind of felt like a rehearsed conversation but at the same time, it felt totally natural and something like brain fart.

Weird as fuck. Awesome as fuck too. So totally worth it. Seriously.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti