perjantai 12. helmikuuta 2021

Branches [The Avengers, FrostIron]

Branches by SailorChibi 

When Natasha and Steve show up on Tony's doorstep, it turns out one little piece about their intel is completely wrong. Tony's married, sure. Just not to Pepper. 

At this point, I don't even believe that I will finish this fic anytime soon. I have lost count of how many times I have started to read this and always something came up and I forgot I was reading this. And then, some time later, I open this again because I have completly forgotten that I started this ages ago.

The thing is, this is not even a bad fic. This is pretty good. Even the idea is good and the writing style is good. I just cant finish reading this. I just cant. Someone could explain to me why but yea.

In the mean time I can just love how they actually put some effort and thought behind the whole "we will bring all these people back to this planet, no matter how we can't actually feed them or give them work or anything else". Like. In witch fucking world is it even possible to just double the whole population overnight and everything will just be fine? Like. Just no. The world doesn't work like that.

So maybe some super smart person could say that I have too high expectations for this fic and when it just doesn't reach high enough, I lose intrest and give up. Maybe. But I don't believe in that theory. I like to think it is just my laziness and the world interfering with my reading. Yea. Sounds way better already.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti