sunnuntai 28. helmikuuta 2021

PWP Oneshots part 16 [Merlin, James Bond, Star Trek, The Expanse]

Here we go again ♥ Have fun kids !

Sharing Merlin by whiteraven1606
[Knights of the Round Table/Merlin]

Arthur and Lancelot share Merlin. Written for Five Acts on LJ for Old-blueeyes. Edit: Added a second chapter where the knights share Merlin.

Can You Walk (On Your Knees) by CaptainHarleyQuinn (orphan_account)
[Merlin/Arthur]

In a freak accident, Arthur possesses the magic Merlin once held close. Of course, Arthur being Arthur uses it in the most uncouth ways. (Such as pinning Merlin to the bed with invisible restraints and fucking him.)

The Virgin Solution by ingberry
[Merlin/Arthur, Merlin/OMC]

Merlin is on his knees, naked and blindfolded, at Gwaine's party. At some point it seemed like a really good way to lose his ever-present virginity. In the end, it turns out that it is.

a bloodless coup by Ark
[00Q]

If Q is being truthful with himself, he's expected this for a while. Near everyone who's anyone has had a turn with James Bond. He imagines it's a bit like an initiation, the final stamp of welcome into the MI6 fold.

Property of James Bond by softestpink
[00Q]

If Q limps a bit when he comes into the office that morning...well no one says anything.

Close Shave by freakylemurcat
[00Q]

“I’ve never met you with a beard before.” Bond stroked both hands down the Q's chin and smiled wickedly. “I’ve got to admit, it tempts me to do terrible things to you.” “My mere existence makes you want to do terrible things to me,” said Q, quirking his wide lips. “Don’t pretend otherwise.”

Throat by JamPie
[Spirk]

Spock quite likes the skin on his Captain's throat. As a specimen of observation, of course. So when Jim loses his voice, he makes a special collar to help him speak. It doesn't help that Ponn Farr is around the corner. He could only handle so much of listening to Jim speak like that, whilst imagining closing a hand around that gorgeous neck of his and pummelling deep into him from above.

Madam Secretary by campitor
[Chrisjen Avasarala/Amos Burton]

“For another thing, we’re under martial law, so I can do very nearly whatever the fuck I want. Including march through your precious little ship there towing you along behind in a ball gag and lacy underwear. So your warrant bullshit? You can roll that up and fuck it. Now tell me why I’m here.”

“You know just ’cause you can do something, it doesn’t mean you should. I don’t look great in frills.” (Nemesis Games) 

(Okay. I will get back to Expanse. I promise. I will even do a whole random fandom week post about The Expanse. I just. I have not found enough fics to put there and I think this should be here rather than there.. So you will have to wait for me to get that far. Yup.)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti