sunnuntai 7. maaliskuuta 2021

Wholehearted [One Direction, Larry, Oneshot, Nc-17]

Wholehearted by sweetums 

 Louis meets Harry through a threesome his boyfriend sets up. 

 I had an idea about this. I did. But I may have lost it. So.. Improvising.

So this fic is not something along the lines that they fuck, Louis realises that Harry is awesome and they get together. No. This is more like they fuck, Louis realises his life sucks, he meet Harry again, they became friends, Louis breaks up with his boyfriend and happily ever after Larry is done. Yea.

Did I spoil the plot? Probably. But to be honest, the summary did that for me already so there wasn't that much to spoil. Probably. 

Anyways. This is way too long to be a oneshot but almost all One Direction oneshots are like that, so that is not new. Also. This is pretty good and worth of your time. So go and get lost in this magical world of Larry becoming a thing. Yeaaaa. All you need is Larry.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti