maanantai 29. maaliskuuta 2021

Laws of Attraction [Merlin, Merthur, Oneshot, Nc-17]

Laws of Attraction by ChristyCorr 

Merlin Emrys had strong convictions on the subjects of love and marriage—namely, that they should be avoided at all costs.

To be honest, I really, really wanted to title this as "Idiots in Love". I really, really did. I still want. Because its so fucking true.

This is all about Merlin and Arthur being nemesis. And then getting drunk together and shit starts to happen. What I liked about the nemesis part was how it actually was logical, they were tied with the cases they won (I always hate those lawyer stories wher one lawyer always wins and is perfect etc etc.) and sometimes they lost. They didn't take it like it was the end of the world, they just take it as next time I will do better -way. Which is awesome.

Also I liked how magic was there in the sidelines. Somehow made this more Merlin fic and more perfect. Okay. I am kind of disappointed that there wans't more of magic but we can't always have what we want so I can manage with this.

But yea. The cliche part here is that everything could have been solved if they would just talk. Like seriously. So it is full of unnesessary drama. But thats nothing new and this whole thing wouldn't work if they were actually functional human beings who talked. 

Yeaaaa. Go and read it. Thanks.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti