perjantai 9. huhtikuuta 2021

Get Away With Murder [Supernatural, Dean/Eliot, oneshot, nc-17]

Get Away With Murder by Mrs_SimonTam_PHD

FBI Agent Eliot Ness is a passionate crime fighter. Dean Winchester made him fall in love with a serial killer.

I wanted to get lost and now I wanna stay lost. All because of I found this masterpiece. So. Can I just stay lost so I can find more awesome fics?

Okay. To be honest, I hoped that there would have been more Dean/Eliot fics. For some reason, this fandom has not gotten that deep into Deans' super bi identity and missed most of the oportunities. And one of them is the whole Elliot thing. Like. Who wouldn't tap their celebrity crush? Seriously.

The other thing is the whole dark Dean being a serial killer. Can I just say that I find that hot somehow? Like super super super bad Dean. No idea why. But it sounds good. I may have to dig deeper to find more fics on dark Dean.

 Also. If you get really, really disturbed about Sam/Dean thingy, even when its just mentioned like it is a possibility and not an actual thing, I can't really recommend this. But it is in the sidelines and no one confirms it like 100% so I can't really say that it is actually there. But still. I feel like I have to mention that one bit.

 Other than that. Go enjoy this weirly awesome wet dream fic. Hah. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti