Policy Change by josie_ides (josephides)
Four months post Sochi, four months of being ghosted by Ilya Rozanov, the Metros are bought by Petrov 7, a multi-national corporation headed up by Mikhail Petrov, an openly out billionaire who has plans to transform the MLH, starting with the Metros.
I hate how I find so many good WIP fanfics and then I have to wait for all those zillion chapters to be written and published. I fucking hate. Its the worst. And then this has been one of them too.
But the thing here is, is how I really love Shane's autism here. You can pretty much feel it. How he is little bit lost sometimes and how some things are just so far away and he doesnt care, notice, anything. He just experiences these things that some other people would just know whats happening around them. I really love this about this fic.
One other thing is how Shane is finding himself and learning to understand things around him. This is such a Shane centric fic that is definetly one of my favorites. This just has all the feels and reasons and it has been build so perfectly. Its just perfect. Seriously.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti