sunnuntai 9. syyskuuta 2012

Coffee Sidefics [Naruto, NaruSasu, NC-17]

Coffee Sidefics by Rasengan22
Extra scenes for the It Started Over Coffee universe.
Well. Summary tells it all. All the 8 chapters were as good as the actual fic It Started Over Coffee.

There wasnt really a plot in this one. Every chapter was just a little scene from their life after It Started Over Coffee ended. But they werent bad or stupid. They were good, really good. I think I fell in love, again.

I dont know what to say. If you liked the original fic you could like this too. This doesnt change anything or destroys the original. This only gives a little more story for the characters and shows how their life together begins.

But yea. You can find my comment to the original fic from here and I cant really add anything to that because this isnt that much different or better or worse than that. So yea. Read it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti