perjantai 31. elokuuta 2012

Mess [Sherlock, Johnlock, PWP, NC-17]

Mess by rubberbird

Sherlock/John. Jim makes Sherlock and John copulate at gunpoint for his own amusement. Slash.

I wouldnt say I didnt like this rather that this was something really, really disturbing. Like kinda rape but not an actual rape. Well yea. So lighting.

Well anyways. Thee pool scene with a Moriarty's kink and little bit fucking and maybe you could say it was kinda a rape. I dont know. It was forced and all but then it would be a rape for the raper too.... Ou god.

Anyways. Moriarty tells John to fuck Sherlock because he knows John likes Sherlock and is too bored and wants to Sherlock to lose his virginity. Yea. So simple but not cliche. I liked how this wasnt cliche or bad and didnt even have a cliche ending.

Either way I liked that ending. It was good and refressing. Maybe someone would say that there wasnt an actual ending but this fic wasnt suppose to tell the whole life story so the ending is good. Not gonna take any arguments for that.

And then I liked..... Moriarty. He was good and Moriarty like in this one. Even when he wanted to see those two fucking and the whole scene was a little bit too disturbing. Ha.

In the end. I liked and yea. Maybe not gonna read again but whatever.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti