keskiviikko 22. elokuuta 2012

The Adventure of the Flatmate's Fetish [Sherlock, Johnlock, BDSM, NC-17]

The Adventure of the Flatmate's Fetish by Quinn Anderson
In which Sherlock finds himself in the unusual position of trying to educate John about the endless variety of fetishes that exist in the world. When that gets boring, he sets himself on a very important case: figuring out if John has any fetishes. Which, of course, he does. Johnlock.
Quinn Anderson must have had really, really fun while writing this. All those fetishes there were, and there were lots of them, how many of those she had found. I havent even heard half of them before, like seriously. God. This was so educational and really fun fic.

Anyways. John doesnt know so much about fetishes and Sherlock is so shocked about that. So Sherlock decides to light John's world of fetishes. First John is what the fuck but then its all so gross that he cant even belive its possible. But then Sherlocks finds that John is really intersted in BDSM and thats when all the fun begins. Gosh.

Okey. In the begingin these two bakas arent together and that is also adds one more reason to John why Sherlock shouldnt find everything out from him. But still. This is friggin good and ou gosh I fell in love, which is weird cuz normally I dont like these kinda fics (even when I read these sometimes I dont like them, its just sometimes too much).

The most I liked how Sherlock wasnt ooc until the very end where it was only logical that he has to be at least a little bit ooc to maintain the idea of this fic. But John wasnt at all ooc so really good with that.. Then... I dont know.

I also liked how there wasnt that kinda shit that ou my god Im in love and didnt know that until now blah blah blah. I dont like that cuz its just stupid that you dont know that kinda thing. Yea. And then that explanation about how John was already aware his fetish to BDSM

The things I didnt like so much? I dont know. This was good I liked reading this too much so I didnt really want to use my energy to find something negative about this (okey, most of the time I was way too into the story to even find anything. But still. And I just had to pick one line from the fic to this blog entry. It was just too awesome and maybe give you reason to read this. Ha. Yea.
"You're mad, and an absolute dick, and I am so going to make you pay for that."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti