lauantai 4. elokuuta 2012

The Flaw [Death Note, Mello/Matt, m-preg, NC-17]

The Flaw by ShinigamiMailJeevas
There was a belief that there were no consequences of using a Death Note other than the nothingness of Mu. But not even the shinigami could have predicted the true nature of the note; it creates a flaw into each who touches it. –MM. M for later on.
First I didnt even like this fic, okey I'm not sure if I even liked this in the end or in the middle of the fic.. I dont know. There was just too much things that was off somehow. I dont know why I read this whole thing so maybe there was something good (including the writer and the writing style). Dont know.

But in the story L needs Mello, Near and Matt's help to solve the Kira case. Before they begin L doesnt really tell them everything well he tells them almost nothing. One of those things is that Death Note is little bit different and it has an affect to human mind or body (or both). And because of that Mello gets pregnant with Matt's kid and he and Matt are forced to runaway. And thats when the really weird stuff begins.

The most weird thing in this one is L. Normally L is this good guy and all but in this one Death Note has affected his thoughts and he doesnt like sugar things anymore. Somehow L has also started killing people without any real good reason. At some point even Near starts chancing. He starts to show feelings and other shit. Mello is the only one who only gets the something other than mental stuff.

Well. Okey. I liked the idea that Death Note has some kinda effect to normal people. It sounds logical and it kinda sounds stupid that shinigami just brings a book to the human world and has nothing other effect than the killing and that the killer cant get neither to heaven or hell. I really liked how it affected to Light and how he became mentally unstable. Yea. But I didnt like how it changed L's whole personality (didnt like sugar stuff anymore and started to kill people). It just felt way too weird to change the whole character. And then the same with Near.

Then there was Mello and Matt's relationship and they having sex and all that stuff. First I liked this too. They drunk and Matt doesnt know what to think and Mello in love. But then came Matt's past and how it affected to something but not most of the things. Well, it affected only to a one thing so it kinda sucked to me.

And then the ending..... I hated it. Literally. I get it how it fit to the story but it was just so boring to a Death Note fic and way too simple. They didnt do anything and somehow everything is normal and they arent in danger anymore. It was just was way too simple and happened way too fast.

I wasnt suppose just to diss the whole fic but those are just the things I wanted to say about this fic. If you now are thinking that this fic is total crap please just read the sentenced "I read the whole fic" and just think that there has to be something good in this one if I really bothered to read the whole thing.

And I have to also add that ShinigamiMailJeevas is a good author and what I have read from them has been good and I have fallen in love so its just this one fic from them that I dont like. Yea. You can make your own opinion, this one is just mine.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti