sunnuntai 26. elokuuta 2012

Links to the fanfiction sites, please.

Okey. I dont give a shit if you really read these rantings or if you are just lost. But, none the less, I need you right now.

Guys. Give me links to places where I could read fanfictions. Seriously.

Im not creep or anything, I just need new places where I could read fanfiction cuz I have read most of the good stuff in those places. And I'm gonna make a blog entry about all the places you are gonna mention and also the ones I already know so it would be nice to have a long list of all the sites (and if its your personal site where are your fics it is fine too, you get a one more link to your site too free).

I dont even give a crap if those places are in some other language than English or Finnish that list can have other languages too. And whatever fandom is okey, I would love to have more fandoms here. yea.

SO SEND THOSE URLS VIA COMMENTS ! YAY.

ja sitten sama suomeks.

eli linkkejä fanfic sivustoille tai vaikka sun omalle personal sivulle, jossa nyt on vaan sun omia tuotoksia, niin linkki vaikka sinne. tartten uutta luettavaa (vanhat on jo vähä liian tarkasti koluttu läpi) ja sitte teen sellase järkyttävän pitkän listan niistä fandomin ja kielen mukaan, joops.

eli vaan ficcipaikkojen osotteet tohon kommenttiin. mä tiiän et tääl käy populaa, enkä mä pure. oikeesti.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Jaa että ficcipaikkoja? Ekana tulee mieleen finfanfun.fi.. Eipä tähän hätään muuta :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. finfanfun on mulleki tuttu paikka, mutta ihmeesti jos keksit lisää niin kerro vaan. omista ficcimestoista tulee vielä aika lyhykäinen listaus : DDD
      ää. ja kiitos kommentista, niitä on aina ihana saada < 3

      Poista