sunnuntai 19. elokuuta 2012

The Ties That Blind [Tokio Hotel, TB, Tom/Natalie, NC-17]

The Ties That Blind by elvisfun
Tom and Natalie's marriage is not a happy one. The arrival of Natalie's cousin, Bill, doesn't help in the slightest.
Gosh. I'm not so sure if I liked this or not. I read this because I wanted to read the whole fic and not to leave something unfinished (again). So... Dunno.

But the plot is basically just Bill losing his parents and moving to his cousin where he falls in love with the cousins huband. This is husband is Tom and Natalie is the cousin. Then Tom falls in love with Bill and they have some kinda relatioship.. yea. Thats almost all. I dont wanna reveal everything cuz its gonna spoil the ending.

And maybe the only thing I liked in this one was the plot and how it wasnt so cliche. Bill's parents died and he really sorrowed them through the whole fic. Then there were happy scenes and not so happy scenes. I dont know. But I still cant picture myself to read this again. This wasnt a pearl or anything special. This was just an ordinary fic to me.

The things I didnt like.. Everything happened so fast sometimes. There was logic behind all that but it was still kinda way too fast for me when all the chapters were so short for me. If the chapters would have been longer and there would have been more.... I dont know, something in there I would have liked this more. This kinda just scratch the surface in my opinion.

But this wasnt a crappy fic. Not at all. I have read so much worse than this and that was one of the reasons why I had the patient to read the whole fic. So read it if you want even a little to read this. I cant promise anything but you may like it, or not. You can never know before you try.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti