lauantai 15. kesäkuuta 2013

Black Truth [Harry Potter, HD]

Black Truth by InferiorBeing
And, with bated breath, Draco traced the silver line down one more step in the family tree. Draco Lucius Malfoy... the third full blooded Veriae in the Malfoy family... and future life mate of Harry Potter. HD SLASH No HBP spoilers
First of all I have no idea why people like these kinda fics where Harry and Draco are forced someway to be together and if they arent together some shit goes down and either one of them could die. Like seriously. And then people even love to write this kinda fics. Without even mentioning that these kinda fics are always some kinda unique and it almost never feels like its copying the others idea. Well. I havent read so many of these but the ones I have read I still havent got the feeling that I have read all that shit before.

In Black Truth there is totally a new magical creature called Veriae (hope I wrote that right, correct me if Im wrong). Veriae is kinda like Veela but not quite. They have wings that comes out when their feelings are strong and out of control and also when the feathers are changing which happens every month if i remember correctly. Also the Veriae mates for life, but I bet you quessed that already. For the whole Veriae thing could be perfect Draco is ofc a pure Veriae (as is Lucius) and Harry is Dracos mate.

To give points to the fic I like how the whole mate thing is going on in there. Draco isnt forced to get together with Harry. It only matters if Harry denies Dracos wish to be with his soul mate and then Draco dies. But because these two are always so nosey and want to know everything about each other things go wrong and shit is about to happen. And they are mated. Yeb. And so begans their together living with lots of difficulties and weird happenings and other crap.The fic is long, like seriously long, 42 chapters, so I seriously dont wanna go over even half of the stuff that is going on in the Black Truth. It would just be waste of time and spoil all the fun. And to be fair, I cant even remember most of the things, just main ones and couple side things. Ha.

But yea. I seriously loved how the fic went kinda so slowly forward that you couldnt even understand if it was going forward before something major happened and you had realised how much you had already read of it. Even I was totally surprised at the chapter 35 or something when I just wanted to check out how much there was left. And it didnt even feel like I had read 35 chapters, which just tells how good this is and how it all just takes you in and wont let you out before you have read it all. So if you are afraid of that 42 chapter thing, dont be. I promise you wont even notice the whole thing until you have read it all.

But back to the point. There happens a lot but that slow moving makes it feel like everything is taking their own time to happen. There is no rushing from point a to point d. This is totally one of those nobility of fanfiction (as you will see if you check all those over 4000 comments the fic have gotten over the years).

And then when you think how Harry and Dracos relationship was described it all just went with the flow. They didnt fall in love like that or they even didnt like each other just out of the blue. It all took its time and there is no clear points that you can point and say that there happened this point of their relationship. It all just came so slowly and little bit at the time that all you could do was to enjoy it. Yea. That is also why Im giving so much credit to the writer. Like seriously. I just have to love this whole thing.

What else? Maybe I should praise all the side storylines that went there somewhere along the fic or maybe I should just tell how the characters affected to each other or maybe I should just keep telling how perfect that whole Veriae thing was. I dont know. Because there are just so many things to tell about and I wouldnt wanna spoil all the fun of reading this fic. So just go and read the thing. You wont be dissapointed and if you are... you can come and complain to me that I made you to read the whole thing. Yeaaaaa.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti