keskiviikko 12. kesäkuuta 2013

Somnambulist [Naruto, ItaSasu, NC-17, incest]

Somnambulist by Fifi McFu
It turns out that Sasuke is most promiscuous when he is asleep. ItaSasu, Uchihacest, lemon, oneshot
Holy shit. I have no idea where to start. I have waited so long to blog about this one that this moment feels so unreal. Like seriously. I love this fic, so much. Call me sick or whatever. I just love this. No other words. Just love.

But to give you some reason to read this one I have to tell you something about this fic. And I wanna start where Sasuke is one hell of a slut and Itachi is just so horny for Sasuke. Everything starts with Itachi coming home piss drunk and witnessing his brothers wet dream. Ofc he gets hard and gets all these naughty thoughts to his head. After that there is this shower scene where they kiss cuz Sasuke just asks for it. Then after a while the fucking happens. But not gonna tell anything else but all this time Sasuke has been sleepwalking. Yep.

Okey. Maybe this is borderline with raping and taking advance of other and all that crap. But seriously it doesnt feel like it. It just feels like this is right and Itachi isnt sick or anything. It just feels kinda good. I dont know how to explain this shit but thats it. It may be logical with how awsomely good writer Fifi McFu is. I just love all her fics I have read so far. She is just that good. Totally worth for checking out (she has fics 'bout Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy VII, Naruto, Spider-Man, Pokémon, and Fantastic Four so almost anyone can find something from there).

Still back to the fic for awhile.

One reason I like this is also how the characters dont really feel so ooc in this one. Or how they dont feel so dull or stupid. They arent perfect and they arent crappy. There are things they dont like and things they like. They just have soul in this. I know, this is only oneshot so it can sound a little bit stupid to rant about all that but I promise you will pretty much get the same feeling after you have read the whole thing. It is just that good.

Gosh. Anything else? I dont know. I have waited this moment so long that I have already thought everything I wanna say and had time to forget all those things. So yea. Totally. Go and read if you hadnt already.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti