tiistai 18. maaliskuuta 2014

All They Said We Wanted (They're All Liars) [Avengers, Loki/Tony Stark]

All They Said We Wanted (They're All Liars) by Runic
Tony knew what it meant when he was the only one who could smell Loki's heat, he knew it signified that they were soul mates. That didn't keep Tony from being in complete and utter denial about the whole situation.
Can someone please tell where are all these Alpha/Beta/Omega fics coming from? Because I have been reading fanfiction like... 8 years or something and now, out of fucking nowhere, almost every other fic I open is Alpha/Beta/Omega thing. Seriously. And, for the record, before all these fics I had read like max one fic about the whole thing. Seriously. And now, like in past three months or something, I have read closer to hundreth of these. Like no fucking kidding. And I dont even like most of them.

But I really liked this one. Even when I didn't like that much about the whole soul mate thing (just too cliche and boring and predictable). So. yea.

Um. Yea. Okey. Thats it. I dont know. Blogging is hard but this is good and thats all you need to know. Yup. I dont care anymore. I just wanted to put this fic out there and give some credit and tell you how great it is and shit like that. Just read it and comment there for the writer and leave kudos and be happy. Yup. Im so done right now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti