torstai 6. maaliskuuta 2014

Could Not Stop for Death [The Avengers, Loki/Tony Stark, Pepper Potts/Tony Stark, NC-17, death]

Could Not Stop for Death by Vera (Vera_DragonMuse)
Tony just wanted to retire. He was tired, ready to lay down his arms, but then an old enemy abducts him and leads him through a series of revelations that end somewhere unexpected.
This one probably contains all the things I have been thinking. Why are we living here, the purpose of life. How tired it is to be living. And so on. Those are probably also the reasons why I cried at the end of this fic. Probably. I cant be sure because they way Loki and Tony think in this about how tired they are and things like that are also why I can totally understand them and that makes the fic even better.

And all the things are happening in some kinda time loop where the time stays still and is kinda eternal paradise.. Yea. And everything there is kinda in Loki's head and how tired Loki is in living and all he wants to do is to die. But being a god and having the destiny to destroy the universe makes the whole dieing business so much harder. Thats also the reason why there is the whole Marjo Character Death in the warnings, at least I think so.

But it all didnt go the way I thought it would go. I thought there would be falling in love and then when Tony dies Loki just doesnt feel the reason to live and so his magic just dies a little bit by bit. And now when I said that the whole sounds just stupid which is why the fic is so awesome. You cant quess the ending no matter how you watch it. Yea.

The other things that make the fic so good are all the forever questions about why we are living and how Loki is actually, on his own way, answering to those questions. To me those answers are good and why not to be the real ones. So all in all this whole fic is one big journey to the heart of what living means, at least to me it feels like that. Yeaa... I really dont know what else to say.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti