keskiviikko 12. maaliskuuta 2014

Paternal Bonds [Avengers, Loki/Tony Stark]

JARVIS, glorified baby-sitter by melonbutterfly
"Sir, I would like for it to go on record that I tried to stop it," JARVIS says completely out of the blue.
Parents and Children by melonbutterfly
Loki wants to meet Tony's children.
Addition to the Family by melonbutterfly
"Congratulations," JARVIS says very dryly. "You have become a grandfather, sir."
Okey. So this is a series (again, when the fuck I even started to blog about these and not just fics is way beyond my understanding) and I still have no idea what the fuck i just read. Seriously. The bots being Tony's kids and something about kidnapping Loki and Tony and something like that.. Maybe I will someday find that fic if I have the energy. But the link to the Paternal Bonds -series and yea.

But I can cope with the fact that the bots are Tony's kids because c'moon thats just how it goes. The thing is just Loki how he treats them like actual children, yea actual, living, breathing children. And can we just skip the fact that Loki understands them, like he can talk to them and understand what they are saying. Yea. I mean that. Literally.

Still. Not gonna laugh and say that this was the shittiest thing I have read because all that would just be one big fatty lie. Seriously. This was good, like good good and I still can't understand what the fuck I just read.

The sad thing is that I can't like everything which makes JARVIS just so annoying in my head but thats probably all the annoying things. Probably. Cuz I just love the other bots and how they act and can have so weird personalities and do weird things. DUM-E is my favorite ofc. Ha.

But seriously. Read all the whole thing, all three onshost. They don't make much sometimes but are just way too awesome to skip. Seriously. I mean that. Read them. NOW.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti