sunnuntai 4. toukokuuta 2014

The Marketplace [James Bond, James Bond/Q, James Bond/Alec Trevelyan, James Bond/Q/Alec Trevelyan, Nc-17, bdsm]

The Marketplace -series by BootsnBlossoms & Kryptaria

In Name Only by BootsnBlossoms & Kryptaria
Beyond the world of BDSM clubs and fetish communities lies the Marketplace — a secret society of consensual slavery and service.
During an MI6 investigation into black market sales of Ministry of Defence assets, James Bond discovers what he believes to be a human trafficking ring called the Marketplace. He infiltrates the organisation as a buyer, but remains focused on his goal: follow the money trail.
On a private Marketplace cruise, one slave for auction catches Bond by surprise. Q is brilliant, ethereally beautiful, and vulnerable. Bond is instantly drawn to him, and he resolves to take down the Marketplace and rescue Q. What Bond doesn’t realise, though, is that Q is right where he wants to be.
Bound by Contract by BootsnBlossoms & Kryptaria
The need is simple: Bond wants his body taken care of at work and his soul taken care of at home. But relationships are complicated, even with a contract outlining each party’s role and expectations.
Add in unfamiliar power dynamics, international espionage, an assassin out for revenge, family troubles, and the occasional kitchen fire, and the challenges might be enough to overwhelm even two secret agents and a genius submissive.
There are things I dont read even when I would really like to read them just because why the fuck not. So. These are that kinda fics. And now I dont really know if my own boundaries of what I dont read (just because of reasons) have been blurred into some kinda smoky shit or if this was just that good that I just had to read this. Okey. This was that good. Literally. But right now that fact is way besides the point.

But okey. This is a crossover, even when I dont mention it anywhere, the other fandom is The Marketplace bookseries. Google it if you are intrested but I have no idea about the whole series (except what I read in this fic). And I kinda would like to add there somewhere of warning of violence but because the authors havent done that anywhere it doesnt seem so major. Probably because all the violence that happens isnt portrayed that closely so yeaa. Just saying that this isnt altogether some pretty, fluffy fic.

What else? This is some kinky shit, literally. You only have to watch all those parings to understand how kinky shit actually is. And the best part is how it gets even kinkier the more further you read. Seriously.

Still the best part of this is how they aren't perfect. How they grow and how the happenings actually affect them. The whole thing that I love in Bond fiction. Probably also the one reason why I will keep reading Bond fics and you will have to read lots of ranting about them in the future (like that hadnt been obvious before).

But there is one thing I really appreciate. It was in the beging, in the In Name Only, and it was how oblivion Bond was and how I didnt like it one pit. It made the whole thing feel awkward in my eyes. But I couldnt stop because the rest of it was just so good. I could say that the whole thing was one of those things that really marked this one of the best fic I have read. Not the best, best fic but not so far behind.

After that thing there came the understanding and how it really affected the characters and how it made them change their own opinions about each other (or about something else). The whole fic was one big growing experience and thats the reason why I want you to go and read this. Even if you aren't that big Bond fan this is literally good and there is nothing else I can say. Yeah.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti