perjantai 24. heinäkuuta 2015

we were just like glue [One Direction, Larry]

we were just like glue by togetherwecouldbealright
Louis works in a library where his own books sit on the shelves. Also, there may or may not be a Harry Styles involved and he may or may not be Louis' muse. Not that Louis is admitting to anything.
I dont get that excited about anything these days. At least not about fics. I read them and like them but its tnot like I really love them and care about them that much. There are couple exceptions but not that many. Which is why I have kinda just started to read fics that sound interesting and not caring about fandom. And to be honest, I kinda found this fic from tumblr under some random tag. So yea.

But anyways. I have had this stupid, goofy smile on my face like the whole afternoon since I started to read this. This was just pure gold. And I dont know how to describle my feelings of this. Which is why the goofy smile on my face should be enough for you.

Basically Louis is writer, a fucking amazing one but he just writes under different name. And in his free time he works at library. Yub. Somehow all the boys are there around him and are just awesome. Harry is this uni student who reads books about monkeys and other stupid subjects. Its all just pure smut and fluffy and happy endings. Even if those don't excists, its nice to think that they do.

And I dont know. I hope that goofy smile is enough for you because I really liked this, maybe even loved and this kinda restored my faith in good fiction (the crap I have read lately is fucking pathetic).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti