torstai 19. marraskuuta 2015

BarBrat Update : )

So yea. I have had bad habbits, like seriously bad habbits. I'm reading everything via my lovely iPhone and then writing the blog text via that lovely phone too. But I don't actually beta any of them from there because it is pain in the fucking arse. Seriously.

And now the past... an hour or so I have tried to clean all that shit from here. Lots of grammar errors and lot of side comments that should not be there. And lots of other stuff.

Yea. Also I'm learning from my mistakes and trying to actually improve the quality. Yup.

But seriously. If you see a grammar error or some other shit that just does not make any sense to you, comment. Really. I will love you if you do that. I'm not native in English but I really try to learn all the time and improve my English. So yea. Comment the errors and such.

Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti