torstai 12. marraskuuta 2015

Why Do You Kiss Everybody But Me? [One Direction, Nick Grimshaw/Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan/Liam Payne]

Why Do You Kiss Everybody But Me? by justyrae
Nick and Fiona make a bet that if Nick can snog every member of One Direction, then Fiona will ask Ian out on a date. Nick agrees to this for three reasons: 1. He never turns down a bet. 2. He's completely plastered. 3. How hard could it be?

Okey. What the fuck. Seriously. I have no fucking idea but I somehow liked this. Liked this enough that I have read this like three times already (or more, dunno actually).

But whatever. This is one of those mindless things where things just happens and its good and makes you smile and happy and whatever. And there is lot of kissing going on (like that would even be any surprise). And maybe all those are the reasons why I liked this. Maybe. Probably.

I still don't understand the paring but I kinda understand where it's coming. Their chemistry is weird and awesome and I love all the snarky and sarcastic and mean comments they have. Its just sometimes pure gold to read the dialogue about these two. Okey. In this one there is less of that and more pining but point stays.

(And the whole Liam/Niall thing is totally a really small part of the fic, you can totally ignore it if you want)

Read, comment and leave kudos.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti