perjantai 20. marraskuuta 2015

Ten Steps [Harry Potter, Harry Potter/Draco MalfoyBut , Harry Potter/Oliver Woods, NC-17]

Ten Steps by Digitallace
Harry seeks the unlikely help of Draco Malfoy to give a boost to his love life, but as usual, things aren’t always what they seem. Explicit content.
Actually I read this like ages ago. Can't even remember when. And then, couple days ago, I was just way too bored and opened this. I didn't even realize that I had read this until like in chapter two or something. Because all I could remember was the ending, so I kept going and seriously, all I really wanted to read again was how Harry and Draco gets together (because thats the point of the whole fic?).

So the whole thing is basically Harry being angsty emo who is lonely and wants to get married and have kids. And Draco having this dating service that helps people to find their soulmates (or at least some golden matches). And you can all guess that Harry becomes Draco's client and they are soul mates. Yea. It all happens. What happens next is all drama and things how Draco can't tell everything to Harry and Harry being stupid. Yea.

But the important part was magic. How magic works and how you can't cheat magic with magic. (And maybe some part about their relationship was important but I got stuck to the magic part). Because in the whole fic the magic was well thought and it really made sense and how there was two sides of everything. Yea. I really liked that. Like really, really liked.

And maybe I should also blog about how those two got together but I really don't want to do that. I just want you to read it and find out. All I needed to know about this, to make me happy, was that they will get together and no one will die because of that. Okey. Maybe there is some pining and sad thoughts and other shit but isn't there always ? Like really.

So please. Go and Read and Comment. You will love this ♥

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti