lauantai 12. joulukuuta 2015

in other words, please be true (in other words, I love you) [OneDirection, Zayn Malik/Niall Horan, Liam Payne/Louis Tomlinson]

in other words, please be true (in other words, I love you) by liferuining_feels
“Zayn…babe talk to me, you okay?”

“Babe??”

“I love you, Zayn, always know that okay? I love you I love you I love you.”

When Zayn wakes up in the hospital, he doesn't realise he's just been in a car accident, doesn't realise that things aren't as they seem, and most importantly doesn't realise he's forgotten about the most important person in his life.
I wanted to talk about this because Niall. Niall is always this happy, ongoing guy who makes everyones life brighter and sunnier and happier. And finally in this one Niall is insecure, maybe even depressed, but still that happy ongoing guy. And thats why this is special. Because of Niall. 

Yea. Okey. The whole fic is all about Zayn dealing with amnesia and Niall laying in coma in a hospital after a car crash. They were happy and going to their 50th month anniversary when a drunk driver hit them. Zayn loses his memory from the past five years and Niall goes into coma for four months. Yea. 

So maybe this fic is also about Zayn falling in love with Niall all over again and how they can find their happily ever after. But mostly i still think this is all about Niall and how Niall is also a human. Not just rainbows and sun and unicorns. But human with sad feelings, depression and shitty life. Yea. Thats what this is all about. 

And thats the reason why I want you to read this. (even if you hate the whole Lilo paring (I dont like it either) this is still good). Because Niall who can't be this comic relief all the time. He needs some deep and feelings and reasons. Niall is awesome.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti