torstai 3. joulukuuta 2015

Try to Let Your Heart Fly Free [Teen Wolf, Sterek, NC-17]

Try to Let Your Heart Fly Free by paradis
Paint me in a corner, cover me with rage.

The problem is that Stiles is always talking, but he’s never actually saying what he’s feeling.
I really liked Stiles in this. He felt like an actual human being. Well. Teen Wolf characters always feel like that but whatever.

It was just good there was a reason for everything. How his mothers death actually affected that much and how it made so much stuff to pile up. Okey, maybe I just liked how this was a cause and effect kinda fic. Especially when it was so well thought and made and how it all became one huge compilation.

Yea. Basically this is everything I really love in stories put in one oneshot. Without the drama.

Okey. Have to still admit that the ending was a little bit too easy. It went a little bit too easily. It worked and it was good. I just think it was too easy for Stiles. Or maybe not easy, easy but you will get what I mean after you have read the whole thing.

And I kinda expected more from Derek. He was kinda hollow in the whole thing. But the main focus was on Stiles so it doesn't matter that much. And now I have to stop or I will only find more flaws in this even when I actually, really, really liked this one.

So. Without any more stuff. Read, Comment and Leave Kudos ❤️


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti