keskiviikko 30. joulukuuta 2015

Escapade [One Direction, Larry, Ziall, NC-17]

Escapade by dolce_piccante
In the grand scheme of things, finding a date for a wedding should be no problem for Louis Tomlinson. He's rich. He's handsome. He's reasonably well behaved. But when the wedding is for his lifelong best friend (and former boyfriend), and is happening in under a month, finding a date for the ceremony and accompanying festivities becomes more of an adventure than he ever could have planned for.

Im not even sure why I spent the whole day reading this. I was suppose to do a research for school about land plan in this small town in Finland. Probably goes without saying that I haven't even started that. 

But the fic itself is fucking long with too many words and not enough chapters. And maybe there were parts where everything was too easy and didn't actually make any sense whats so ever. But if you ignore all that I really liked every single thing in this. Louis job description was awesome (the whole job/he working was pretty great and awesome too). Louis itself was probably my favourite in this. Not that Harry was bad or anything I just loved Louis.

The only thing I didn't understand was the whole wedding thing and do people really take a week off just to celebrate a wedding ? Thats just weird. And bizarre. Wtf Americans.

There was something else I wanted to add but I forget it at the some point. Well. Whatever. Its fucking long. Just Read, Comment and leave Kudos ❤️

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti