maanantai 18. tammikuuta 2016

i thought it make believe [Teen Wolf, Sterek]

i thought it make believe by leah k (blinkiesays)
Stiles scrolls up on his text message history and sure enough finds "I'm OK, don't worry, I'm going back to the hotel room" with a timestamp of 1:30AM and "I think I'm in love I think he's a werewolf" at 3:00AM.

Stiles stares at his phone for a while in horror.

Scott: HEY LYDIA WANTS TO KNOW WHY YOU CHANGED YR FACEBOOK STATUS TO MARRIED

Well, so would Stiles.
I kinda want a sequel to this. Kinda. Not sure. But maybe something kinda sequel with more of this. Whatever that this is.

Fuck. I dont even know. This is just... I want more and thats it. More. Sequel could be that more and so would be a life. Yea.

Just read it and comment and leave kudos and be perfect. Thank you ❤️


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti