lauantai 30. tammikuuta 2016

After me, the deluge [James Bond, James Bond/Q, NC-17]

After me, the deluge by Issay
„We're the creatures made of blood and shadow,” mutters Moneypenny one night, drunk on bourbon and sprawled all over Q's carpet. Her long fingers are sinking in Bonaparte's soft charcoal fur, the cat is on her lap purring like an Aston Martin engine. “We can't be touched by those who are not like us.”
First I wanted to put this to one of those PWP oneshotl lists but I dont think thats fair. Because there is a plot (kinda) and the fic is more about feelings and dreams and life that we could have than just about sex. So a whole entry it is.

But the part I liked, again, was how vaque the whole fic was. Q thinking and doing and then some explanations about others and then back to Q's head. I like Q's head. Its a beautiful, unoriginazed mess that no one understands.

But I still want more fics about life after Spectre and I want more fics that has something to do with Spectre. Okey. I know I have to be patient about things like these (or go and write one by myself, like thats ever going to happen) but this is actually a good starting point. So hopefully after the christmas stuff passes we will get a lot of new, good 00Q fics. I hope at least.

In the mean time enjoy this and appreciate the gold we already have. Yea. Thank you. ❤️

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti