torstai 28. tammikuuta 2016

I Don't Take Your Pleasure For Granted [James Bond, 00Q, NC-17]

I Don't Take Your Pleasure For Granted by Catchclaw
Q tries to talk himself out of having a crush on James Bond. Bond makes that rather difficult.
This one surprise me. I was so waiting for something along the lines of lots of pining and Q denying all his feelings towards James and that there would be a long part where they are playing cat and mouse. But seriously. This was way better than I firstly thought.

Okey. The negative crap comes from the side that it all was a little bit too easy and too fast but its one shot so you can actually hide a deep meaning and long evenings and a lot of other crap into 6000+ words. But in the bigger picture it didn't felt easy or too fast. It felt just perfect.

And I hope that is enough reason for opening this. At least for me it is enough reason to read this again.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti