torstai 7. huhtikuuta 2016

not that i am special, not that you're some work of art [One Direction, Louis Tomlinson/Zayn Malik, Harry Styles/Liam Payne]

not that i am special, not that you're some work of art by ampere
"I dunno,” Zayn blinks the burning feeling of lack of sleep off his eyes, “he just came out.”
Harry nods, scratches behind Dionysus ears, “haven't slept much, have you?”
“He's not letting me,” Zayn grins, “wants me to finish him.”
Harry steps closer, “he's pretty...kinda like a Greek statue.”
“Yeah,” Zayn frowns

or

The seven things Louis and Zayn could had been, and the one thing they all add up to.
I have read this before. When, I don't remember. But once before. When I opened this now I was not sure if this was the same fic but Im happy it was.

Zayn is a starving artist and Louis is his master piece that comes to life. In the middle of there are lots of parts of their other lives together. Their life sucks and is sad and being with each other just makes everything better.

Okey. First of all, there is a happy ending. I think that is worth of mentioning right of the start. There are also a lot of sad parts but I think thats given. There is also a cat and Harry feeding that cat. Maybe some fires and lot of other stuff.

But the thing I really liked was how this was kinda a poem. A really sweet, beautiful poem. That kept going and going. It didn't felt like a fic or a real story because the words and how they were in there. It just felt like a poem and I really loved that one.

The other thing I liked was how not perfect the world was. It wasn't anything super sad or bad either. It was just Zayn doing what he wants and trying to survive without actually turning againts his dreams or believes. It was reality. There is probably a good word for the theme and everything but I don't know that word. Still, I hope you understand what I mean.

I also hope you read this, you leave a beautiful comment and a kudos. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti