maanantai 11. huhtikuuta 2016

Break the Lock If It Don't Fit [Teen Wolf, Sterek, NC-17]

Break the Lock If It Don't Fit by Dira Sudis (dsudis)
"Do you know what just happened?" Peter asked, frowning. "Do you know what Derek did?"

"He dislocated my shoulder," Stiles snapped, but Peter just arched an eyebrow, unimpressed by that answer.
I wanted to write a fucking novel out of this just because I have read the fic like a dozens of times. Seriously. Not even kidding. The fic just pops out somewhere every time I want to read some Sterek. So yea. I wanted to make this entry somehow special.

But guess what. Fuck that. I have nothing to say (besides this being amazing). Literally. Besides also how I don't read fics more than once like never. There are like three or four fics that are exceptions but not that many.

So yea. That has to be enough. At least I hope so.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti