perjantai 29. huhtikuuta 2016

Something Personal [One Direction, Louis Tomlinson/Nick Grimshaw, Harry Styles/Liam Payne, NC-17]

Something Personal by checkthemargins
Nick is a young, renown neurosurgeon. Harry is his worker-minion. Liam is Harry's new boyfriend. Louis is Harry's best friend and an absolutely wretched little monster, and Nick is stupidly, stupidly in love with him.
Louis. I like Louis in this. He is just this enigma in Nick's head but in the same time we don't get that much out of Louis. He just is there and Nick is in love with him and Harry tries to get them together. And its good and not sad and nothing bad. Its just life where Louis is insecure and little bit stupid.

Maybe it is kinda weird that neurosurgeon is best friends with an uni student or that they hang out so much. Or maybe it is not. I don't know. This fandom doesn't make any sense to me anymore. But the thing that makes sense is how real this is and how patients die and life goes on. And people are not always rainbows and sunshines.

And maybe these two are just gonna be one of my favorite paring. Or maybe anything that has Louis in it is going to be my favorite thing. I don't know. I just like Louis in every fic and how he lives and is pretty and smart and just makes his own way to other people's hearts.

Yea. Thats it. Thats all I want to say.

So please. Read, comment and leave kudos. Be awesome. Thank you.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti