torstai 5. toukokuuta 2016

How Q Hacked Online Dating [James Bond, 00Q, NC-17]

How Q Hacked Online Dating by JayEz
“How does that lead to…?” Eve waves her hand at the mess behind Q’s back.
Q feels his expression morph into a sly grin. “I have a new plan. I’m going to stay on these dating platforms, but I’m going to treat them as databases. Rather than waiting for an algorithm to set me up, I'm going to try reverse-engineering this entire system.”

In which Q works in the private sector, still winds up friends with Eve, and applies science to his love life. Obviously, Eve gets involved.
The first thing I really wanted to say is really what the fuck I just read. Seriously. I kinda really want to leave this to that but I can't because I liked this so much. So so much.

Okey. No. I wanted to say how this restore my faith in stories and my inspiration in reading those stories. But thats sounds just plain wrong. Like really wrong. I have an awesome book in my bed right now and I can't stop reading it until there is an actual reason to stop (the book is super fat and long). So that whole thing wouldn't even be true.

So maybe Im going to continue with my whole nerdy back ground that Im leaving behind, like everything else. Because Q is amazing with computer and with his crazy ideas. I just every single idea he has in this fic. After that comes the writing style and sarcasm and snark. After that comes Eve and James and some other shit.

The other thing is also the whole no drama thing. Literally. No drama. No heartbreaks. No cliche shit. Okey. Maybe a little bit pining and denying feelings. But no cliche shit. Yea.

I also got the awseome idea to name my next cat Linux. And everyone is with me with this name thing. Yea. I just have to get that cat first.

Okey. To be serious one second. This fic is actually all about how M asked Eve to arrange a relationship. It was all about how to tame James Bond and stop some national crisis. And I'm not even kidding. So just read it. Its amazing.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti