maanantai 30. toukokuuta 2016

For better, for worse [Teen Wolf, Sterek]

For better, for worse by Vendelin
Derek and Stiles have been married for six years. Derek loves his job as a successful lawyer, loves his financial security and his large house. It isn’t until Stiles gets shot while working that he starts to understand that maybe Stiles isn’t loving their life as much as Derek is.
I dont want to use the word different while writing this. I just dont want to use it.

I would rather write about how people don't write that much about the other side of relationships. That side where there are fights and they are becoming strangers and getting divorsed. And I would love to read about those too, not just that magical shit about getting together and everything being perfect. 

This is something about all that. How the real life, jobs, plans and dreams somehow interview with that dream marriage. Maybe this fic is also about healing and trying to find the person you fell in love with again. 

Those are all the reasons why I want to blog about this and praise this whole thing. Because for some reason people don't like writing about the everyday bad stuff. They more prefer the dramatic accidents and memory loses, all those uncommon events that could happen. 

Okey. Maybe there is this part about Stiles getting shot but he is a cop and doesn't get that miracle healing that so many others get. So yea. 

I really loved this one and I want you to give this a chance, even if it is a little bit sad. Just. It is worth it. Believe me on this. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti