keskiviikko 11. toukokuuta 2016

get another coal on the fake fire [One Direction, Louis Tomlinson/Nick Grimshaw, Zayn Malik/Perrie Edwards, NC-17]

get another coal on the fake fire by magneticwave
In Louis’ defense, this had seemed like a smashing idea with high potential for success six weeks ago when he’d first thought of it. // “I get that you’re jealous and all,” Zayn adds, “because—we all get it, yeah? Harry’s got like a million mates now outside of the band and he’s never around when we’re home—but it has never occurred to me that this problem might be solved by one of us sucking Grimmy’s dick.”
I have to start this thing again saying that this is probably the second time Im reading this fic and the only reason why I am even doing that is because I can't remember why I have not blogged about this one before. Seriously.

The second thing is how I fucking love Louis in this one. He is just this ADHD kid who just knows his people and just does things without actually thinking (and when he actually thinks something he ignores are those little warning sings). You just gotta love him. Seriously.

Okey. Maybe I am suppose to talk about how Louis has a crush on Nick that he has not acknowledge yet and then things escalates because of Harry. And somehow Nick is all on board with Louis being Louis. Yea.

So. Literally the only thing that was kinda questionmark to me was Nick. But it didn't bother me or anything. It just added to the whole mystery of Nick. No. I can't say something like that. Maybe more along the lines of Nick being the mystery one. No. Nick being something and then something about mystery or something and then yea. I have no fucking idea. Seriously.

I just liked Nick and loved Louis in this one. Yes. And the other boys were also awesome like always, probably. I don't know. Not so big part of this fandom that I could actually know shit besides what I am reading in fics. Ha.

So please. Read. Comment. Leave Kudos. And be fucking amazing. Thank you.

If Louis doesn’t set himself some kind of task to accomplish, he inevitably finds himself dancing on kitchen countertops come two in the morning, cheerfully rapping Kanye’s “Stronger” and leading the whole room by example in enthusiastic pelvic thrusts.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti