torstai 23. kesäkuuta 2016

be my one and only? (aubergine emoji) [One Direction, Tomlinshaw]

be my one and only? (aubergine emoji) by hazmesentir
AU. Nick and Louis aren't in a relationship. Definitely not. (And specifically not if Harry asks).
What the fuck is an aubergine emoji? Seriously. What does aubergine even means? What is English? Have to google all that in a sec.

The fic itself.. I never actually thought I would say this but Im bored with those over drama fics where just happens endless amounts of drama. Like can't you people find something else to write about than about how two people love each other and somehow its not that simple? Like seriously. How hard can it to be original?

That said. This is original. Because these two are so fucking in love with each other and life is pretty much perfect for them. But they are not actually together. Or they are but no one is suppose to know.. At least I think that was the point.

The point I liked was how it actually worked and it was all about a bet between Harry and Louis and how Louis is stubborn. And Nick is good boyfriend and Harry is way too rich kid with nothing but time in his hands. I kinda would love to read a fic about Harry's days and what motivates him most of the time. And about his awesome penthouse thingy. Yea.

So yea. That was probably all I need to say. No. I need to add a picture of aubergine emoji to this. Yea. Here you go. Thank you. 🍆 (and it looks like blogger doesn't know how to handle emojis so lets do this the old fashioned way)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti