perjantai 19. elokuuta 2016

leave with the tide [James Bond, 00Q]

leave with the tide by poseidon
It never ends with driving off into the distance in a beautiful car with a beautiful girl beside you. Bond knows that.
There is going to be a sequel. When? I have no idea. But it has not been posted while Im writing this (when I post this things may be different).

Still. The fake calmess is here. And I have no idea what I am suppose to do with it. Its like this stupid itchness somewhere and I just can't scratch it. I just want action. Speed. Happenings. Something. Really something. And I can't find it in fics at the moment.

Maybe Im too bored. Or maybe the fics are too... something for me. This one was a calm at least. And Bond had a vacation. A long one. Really long one. Where he fell in love and maybe found a peace inside of himself. Q was there somewhere. Maybe.

There was also texting and postcards and cats. Harrison and Tesla. (Tesla is actually a pretty good cat's name, have to remember that later). Btw. Why am I always falling in love with Q's cats' names? Like always. First there was Linux and some otherse and now Tesla and Harrison. Weird is life.

But whatever. Fake calm. Good vacation. Thats it. Have fun and enjoy.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti