sunnuntai 28. elokuuta 2016

Veritas [Star Trek, Spock/Kirk, NC-17]

Veritas by theproblematique
Captain James T. Kirk and Lieutenant Commander Spock are hereby charged with negligence and wanton misconduct due to their emotional compromise with each other.
Did I really read a 174 746 word long fic? Seriously. What the fuck. I don't even know where I found the time to read this in three or four days when it takes me a year to read one Game of Thrones book. Like fucking seriously. (Well okey, Game of Thrones has about 298 000 words, but close enough).

But the point still stays. Where the fuck I found the time and inspiration? Because the second thing I want to mention is how this fic was all about a fucking trial. Like seriously. Kirk and Spock go to court because they are stupid motherfuckers. (sorry the swearing). So yea. almost 200 000 words about a trial. Yea.

Okey. There was some assassinations and some realisations about life and some physics and shit. But still. 174 746 words is a lot. Like seriously huge amount. (and I have opened a fic with 270k and something words on my phone, havent started to read it yet but getting there).

So yea. The fic is long. But it is also pretty good. Like really good. I really liked how Kirk's feelings were written and how there were some serious thought behind the words and rantings. They seemed like someone could just think that way. And I really liked it, like really, really liked.

I still want to say that 174 746 words is a lot and I need a life and fuck this. Just read it if you have the time. Thats it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti