maanantai 10. lokakuuta 2016

Ratios and Relevance [James Bond, 00Q]

Ratios and Relevance by dhampir72
You are being watched.

The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.

I know because I built it.

For the MI6 Cafe Teamwork Challenge 2016.
I read this, then I read some parts again and then I tried to think something smart to say. But I still have no idea what I want to say. The word different is probably a really good start but it doesn't cover everything. It covers parts of the whole fic but then again it does not tell you everything.

Like Bond being so in love with Vesper and then Vesper dieing and how world stopped for him after that. It doesn't tell you about Q being genious and creating this amazing program that can help to prevent people from dieing. It also doesn't tell you anything about how they work together and how their relationship works.

But it kinda tells you how Q is not working for MI6 and how Bond is not working for them anymore (since Vesper). It also tells you a lot about Bond being homeless for a while and Q having this wicked underground station as his headquarteres. It can also probably hint about Q being way too rich and Bond being suicidal. Yea.

Still. Different is probably the closest word I can find to describle this one. Yea.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti