lauantai 22. lokakuuta 2016

A Beautiful(ly Illogical) Mind [Star Trek, Kirk/Spock, NC-1]

A Beautiful(ly Illogical) Mind by waldorph
Translation into Chinese by Clionil is somewhere but I couldn't find a working link. Help.
Jim never takes up Pike's dare to do better. Close-canon movie AU, with touches of Good Will Hunting.
Holy hell. Why haven't I blogged about this before? No. Wait. Why havent I read this before? Why? What. Seriously guys. This is so gooood.

Okey. I had my doubts about this at one point, or twice or three times or what the fuck ever. I had this thought that this is gonna suck and there is gonna be some pretty stupid ending or plot twist that will just ruin the whole thing. Seriously. Some stuff just are not meant to be good, but this was. Like really.

For some reason I have also kinda been going around this fic (and series). Like I have opened a part of this and thought that maybe I should read it, maybe I should even try. But then, for some unknown shitty reason, I haven't done it. Until just now. Yea.

So. There wasn't even a part that I did not like. So. Read and fall in love and be perfect and what the fuck ever. Im swearing a lot today, but god damn this was gooooood.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti